The reason i'm writing this post is to share my observations of the post on facebook. It seems that quotes were not effective as I posted a famous quote by Winston Churchill on a motivational video which features Derek Rednond. My comrades also posted a post with a quote by Sinclair Lewis which then further encourage other facebookers to 'like' the page. Both post were clearly unsuccessful though as there were no responds even though the views were quite respectable, seeing there are nearly 100 views each for both post. I tried to salvage the situation by liking the posts, hoping that likers will follow suit but only 'admins' of the page like it. Therefore, I will try to continue to do more research on how other prestigious brands post and hopefully implement a more effective way of posting.
Xiao Chen had started posting comedies everyday on the facebook page but i could see that it wasn't as effective as before due to the predictability of the post where we would place equal emphasis of text only and videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment